The Otto armchair is a playful and sophisticated piece that blends a simple and functional metal frame, with a sculptural and warm plywood backrest and seating area. The metal connector between the armrest and the metal frame adds a clear and distinctive touch.
The armchair is stackable up to 4 chairs and comes in 3 different finishes: white metal frame & oak plywood, black metal frame & oak plywood, and black metal frame & walnut plywood. The playful juxtaposition of materials is typical of its designer, Alejandro Villarreal.
The metal frame is a low VOC powder-coated steel base, and the FSC oak veneer is applied on formed birch plywood. All the components of the armchair are easily detachable, aiding in the process of reparation, renovation, and recycling.
The Otto armchair is also available in COM upon request for the seating pad. Please contact email@example.com for COM orders.
- Material: Powder coated steel base, oak veneer on formed birch plywood
- Finish: Lacquered oak veneer
Black RAL 9005
White RAL 9003
- Dimensions(HxDxW): 75 x 52 x 54 cm | 29,5 x 10,5 x 21,3 in
Seat Height- 45 cm | 17,7 in
- Stackable: Yes. Up to 4.
- Environmental criteria: FSC or Equivalent, Low VOC/ Greenguard, ISO 9001, Raw Materials sourced in same/neighboring country, Cradle to Cradle/ Design for Disassembly, Quality Policy, Recyclable content over 90%, Recycled Foam or Natural filling used, Renewable energy used in the factory.
- Designer: Alejandro Villarreal
For any problem or request, our support is available 24/7/365.